Permit Applications & Guidelines
Electronic Submission Guidelines
The Oro-Medonte Building Division is now accepting electronic Permit Application documents via Cloudpermit. Including all forms, documents, reports, specifications, calculations and plans.
All Submissions shall be completed via Cloudpermit.
Applications ＆ Guidelines
- Home Owner's Guide
- A guide for permit applications
- Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish
- An application must be submitted with each building and/or sewage application
- Accessory Buildings
- Agricultural Buildings
- Non-Residential Buildings
- Residential Buildings
- Designated Structures
- Sewage System Permit Guidelines
- Sewage System Verification Guidelines
- Supplementary Standard SB-7 Guards for Housing and Small Buildings
Due to the fact that the Building Division does not provide any electronic means of payment such as Visa or MasterCard. Interact, Cheques or cash will be accepted. A service fee of $45.00 will be charged on any NSF cheques.
Sign up for our Council Highlights & Township Updates Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with Council meetings, important topics of discussion, and relevant information by subscribing to the Council Highlights & Township Updates eNewsletter!