Your correspondence with respect to the above-noted matter was received at the
regular Council Meeting held on Wednesday, September 12, 2018, proclaimed and posted on the Township's website.
- Proclamation - Fierte Simcoe Pride July 30 -August 12, 2018 as Fierte Simcoe Pride. Its purpose is to create a safe and inclusive Simcoe County that support Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-community (LGBT) members through services, activities and events.
- Crime Stoppers Month January 2018
Crime Stoppers, of Simcoe-Dufferin-Muskoka was established on January, 12, 1987 and became incorporated as a non-profit charitable organization on February 11, 1987. The program is operated by a volunteer Board of Directors, who oversees all phases of the program.
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week Feb 1-7 2018Eating Disorder Awareness Week will be from February 1 – 7, 2018
- World Autism Awareness Day - April 2, 2018The Township of Oro-Medonte proclaims April 2, 2018 as World Autism Awareness Day.
- National Public Works Week May 20-26 2018
The Township of Oro-Medonte proclaims May 20 - 26 2018 as National Public Works Week.
- National Peacekeepers Day August 9, 2018The Township of Oro-Medonte proclaims August 9, 2018 as National Peacekeepers' Day.
- FASD Awareness Day - September 9, 2018The Township of Oro-Medonte proclaims September 9, 2018 as FASD Awareness Day.