Rentals - Facilities, Community Halls and Pavilions
Please Note: The Township Administration Centre and Township facilities are open to the public for customer service with appropriate safety measures in place.
If you are interested in renting one of the facilities below, please log onto our online recreation software at www.oro-medonte.perfectmind.com to submit your request. If you have additional questions or need assistance accessing the site, please contact the Township at 705-487-2171 or e-mail email@example.com.
(Please note that Oro Station Hall and Rugby Hall are privately managed Halls and have no affiliation with the Township.)
Additional Requirements for Alcohol Events
Looking to plan a special event serving alcoholic beverages? The Township of Oro-Medonte provides regulations regarding the consumption of alcohol in all Municipal Facilities.
The Policy requires that all events serving alcohol must have the following:
- Trained servers
- A special occasion permit from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- A completed operational plan (see special events manual)
- A completed Municipal Alcohol Policy
- Party Liability insurance in the amount of $5,000,000 naming the Township as additional insured
Arena & Community Banquet Hall
Carley Community Hall
- Carley Community Hall
- 396 Warminster Side Road
- Oro-Medonte Admin. Office
- Booking Info: (705) 487-2171 ext. 2133
This hall has received a makeover in 2012 thanks to an Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant. It comes equipped with a modern kitchen.
Eady Community Hall
Edgar Community Hall
Hawkestone Community Hall
Jarratt Community Hall
Oro Station Community Hall
- Oro Station Community Hall
- 31 Ridge Road East
- Linda Crawford: 705-487-3690
Rugby Community Hall
- Rugby Community Hall
- 1911 Old Barrie Road E.
- Contact: Earl Briggs
- Phone: (705) 487-2608