AED Save Stations
With generous support, partnership, dedication,
and commitment from the Oro-Medonte community, the Township of Oro-Medonte is
pleased to announce the installation of numerous outdoor SaveStations with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDS) in some Township public parks throughout Oro-Medonte.
Each outdoor SaveStation features a weatherproof AED cabinet that provides real-time feedback on the device’s ready-for-use status, as well as a climate-controlled environment and backlighting. Upon cabinet opening, a visual and audible alert will sound, a camera will begin taking photos, and emergency services will be alerted.
Outdoor SaveStation Locations in Oro-Medonte Public Parks
- Bayview Memorial Park - 687 Lakeshore Road East
- Danny McHugh Park - 1885 Warminster Sideroad
- Horseshoe Valley Memorial Park - 3387 Line 4 North
- Shanty Bay Park - 1950 Ridge Road West
- Shelswell Park - 118 Lakeshore Road
- Sweetwater Park - 3353 Line 6 North
AEDs are safe to use and will only provide a lifesaving shock if needed. Learn more at savestation.ca