Arena & Community Banquet Hall
The Province of Ontario has issued information regarding living with and managing COVID-19.
Aligning with the Province’s announcement regarding removal of the mask mandate effective March 21, 2022, mask/face coverings are no longer required at the Oro-Medonte Community Arena.
The following changes came into effect on March 1, 2022 at the Oro-Medonte Community Arena:
- All capacity limits are lifted
- Proof of vaccination requirements are lifted
- Patrons must still remain masked at all times, except when participants are on the ice (no longer in effect).
- Passive screening is required – please refer to signage posted at the door. You must be able to answer NO to all questions.
- Please stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell.
We thank you for your ongoing cooperation and understanding as the Township responds and adapts to changing regulations.
Public skating season has now concluded. We thank you all for the great season, and look forward to the next!
Arena / Banquet Hall / Meeting Room
71 Line 4 North
(Corner of Hwy # 11 S and 4th Line N)
Facility capacity: 400 persons on the floor surface
- Seasonal ice play – September to April (no summer ice available)
- Public skating begins in October until the end of the season
- Concession stand on-site during the ice season – available for catering hall events
- 6 Dressing Rooms with showers
- Warm and cold viewing areas
- Summer floor rental availability for sports (ie: ball hockey, lacrosse) and various uses. Contact us to determine if your event would suit our facility.
Facility capacity: 200-250 persons
- Air conditioned
- Wheelchair accessible with an elevator
- Has basic kitchen facility for food preparation & serving ONLY
- Excellent for hosting many types of events
- Anniversaries, Jack & Jill / Buck & Doe Events
- Birthday parties (can be coordinated with public skating)
- Business meetings, conferences, training sessions, etc.
The new meeting room at the Community Centre is located on the upper floor of the building across from the Banquet Hall. It is carpeted and comfortably fits 12-15 people with a separate accessible washroom and overlooks the highway.
To book this room please contact the Operations & Community Services Department at 487-2171.