Arena / Banquet Hall / Meeting Room
71 Line 4 North
(Corner of Hwy # 11 S and 4th Line N)
Facility capacity: 400 persons on the floor surface
- Seasonal ice play – September to April (no summer ice available)
- Public skating between mid- October and end of March
- Concession stand on-site during the ice season – available for catering hall events
- Non ice season rental availability (flea markets, displays, shows (home and garden, trade, etc.), training, ball hockey, community awareness sessions, etc.)
- 6 Dressing Rooms with showers
- Warm and cold viewing areas
Facility capacity: 250 persons
- Air conditioned
- Wheelchair accessible with an elevator
- Has basic kitchen facility for food preparation & serving ONLY
- Excellent for hosting many types of events
- Anniversaries, Jack & Jill / Buck & Doe Events
- Birthday parties (can be coordinated with public skating)
- Business meetings, conferences, training sessions, etc.
The new meeting room at the Community Centre is located on the upper floor of the building across from the Banquet Hall. It is carpeted and comfortably fits 12-15 people with a separate accessible washroom and overlooks the highway.
To book this room please contact the Recreation & Community Services Department at 487-2171.