Please Note: Due to COVID-19, the information on this page is subject to change. Please make sure to check the COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information.
Township of Oro-Medonte Resident Parking Permit Information
Resident parking permits (stickers) are now available. Please visit the Township’s Administration Centre located at 148 Line 7 South, to obtain your 2022 parking permit.
New for the 2022 Season
- Parking permits are now required year round
- The 2022 permit sticker is valid until December 31, 2023
- Parking permit stickers must be affixed to the front windshield
- Two free parking permits per Township dwelling unit
- License plate numbers are required for each permit
- One additional parking permit is available upon request - a $25.00 fee applies (only valid until December 31, 2022)
- New parking permits are stickers - please note all excess glue and material is easily removed with soap and water
Non-Resident Parking in the Township of Oro-Medonte
Non-Resident parking permits (stickers) are available for the 2022 season. For further information, please call 705-487-2171, email email@example.com
, or stop by the Township Administration Centre located at 148 Line 7 South.
Fees for non-resident parking permits are the following:
Please Note: Prior to obtaining your non-resident parking permit (annual or six month), you will be required to provide the applicable license plate number associated with the permit.
Six Month Summer Permit (May 1st-October 31st)
Six Month Winter Permit (November 1st-April 30th)
Use Rate (5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., 7 days a week including holidays)
Parking is authorized in specific areas of the Township of Oro-Medonte by permit only.
A valid parking permit must be displayed in the vehicles front windshield, anytime the vehicle is parked in one of the identified areas
. This is applicable seven (7) days per week, 365 days of year.
Vehicles found to be in contravention of the Parking and Traffic By-law may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.