The information and data included on the Township of Oro-Medonte Web site has been compiled by township staff from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice. The Township of Oro-Medonte makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data. In any situation where the official printed publications of the Township of Oro-Medonte differ from the text contained on the web site; the official printed documents take precedence.
This site contains links to other Internet web sites that are provided solely for your convenience or interest. The Township of Oro-Medonte makes no warranties or representations as to the content of any web site accessed through these links, and assumes no liability or responsibility for the content or services found on these sites.
Social Media Disclaimer
Official Township of Oro-Medonte social media sites are managed by Corporate Communications within the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer.
The Township of Oro-Medonte reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments deemed inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the Corporation:
- Content containing slanderous and/or defamatory remarks, obscene language or sexual content;
- Content that promotes or fosters discrimination on the basis of, including but not limited to, race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Promotion of political candidates;
- Information that may compromise public safety;
- Private, personal information published without consent;
- Promotion of illegal activity;
- Promotion or solicitation of business services or products not related to or affiliated with the Corporation of the Township of Oro-Medonte;
- Advertisements and business solicitations not sponsored or affiliated with the Corporation of the Township of Oro-Medonte;
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate involvement by those who post such content.
For more information, contact
Corporate Communications or 705-487-2171