Outdoor Rink Update:
Milder temperatures may cause rink closures, please monitor outdoor rink status via the dropdown menu below. Please do not go on the rinks when it is mild as it creates damage to the surface and will require extra work from our volunteers to repair, which in turn could delay their reopening. Thanks for your cooperation.
While enjoying community rinks, please follow COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Rinks are open 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily
- Limit to 10 skaters at a time
- Limit use to 30 minutes during busy times
- Skaters and spectators are required to maintain 2m or 6ft of physical distance from others outside their household
- If the rink is crowded, please come back later
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer often
- Masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged for skaters
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are not feeling well, stay isolated at home and get tested for COVID-19
For more information about impacts to Township services & facilities visit the COVID-19 page
Outdoor Rink Status
|1||Ramey Memorial Park|| 5464 Line 8 N|
|2||Danny McHugh Memorial Park||1885 Warminster Side Road|
|3||Sweetwater Park||3353 Line 6 North|
|4||Shelswell Park||118 Lakeshore Road West|
|5||Shanty Bay Park||1950 Ridge Road West|
Join your local crew of ‘Rink Rats’ with a commitment of as little as 1-hour per week
- Give your kids a place to get outside and play.
- Earn required high school volunteer hours.
- Contribute to the strong sense of community in your neighbourhood.
The Township provides the necessary training and equipment.
For more information please contact Operations & Community Services Department at (705) 487-2171.