While enjoying community rinks, please follow COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Rinks are open 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. daily
- Limit to 10 skaters at a time
- Limit use to 30 minutes during busy times
- No pucks, sticks or nets. No game play.
- Skaters and spectators are required to maintain 2m or 6ft of physical distance from others outside their household
- If the rink is crowded, please come back later
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer often
- Masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged for skaters
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are not feeling well, stay isolated at home and get tested for COVID-19
For more information about impacts to Township services & facilities visit the COVID-19 page
Outdoor Rink Status
|1||Ramey Memorial Park|| 5464 Line 8 N||CLOSED - Due to weather|
|2||Ravines of Oro-Medonte||8 Blackcomb Drive||Non-Operational CLOSED|
|3||Danny McHugh Memorial Park|| 1885 Warminster Side Road|
CLOSED - Opening Date TBD
|4||Horseshoe Valley Memorial Park||3387 Line 4 North||CLOSED - Due to weather|
|5||Sweetwater Park|| 3353 Line 6 North||CLOSED - Due to weather|
|6||Hawkestone Community Hall||3 Allen Street||CLOSED - Opening Date TBD|
|7||Shelswell Park|| 118 Lakeshore Road West||CLOSED - Due to weather|
|8||Shanty Bay Park|| 1950 Ridge Road West||CLOSED - Due to weather|
Join your local crew of ‘Rink Rats’ with a commitment of as little as 1-hour per week
- Give your kids a place to get outside and play.
- Earn required high school volunteer hours.
- Contribute to the strong sense of community in your neighbourhood.
The Township provides the necessary training and equipment.
For more information please contact Operations & Community Services Department at (705) 487-2171.