How To Pay Your Tax And Water Bills
Tax and water payments can be made in the following manner:
- In person at the Administration Centre using cash, cheque or by Interac between 8:30am and 4:30pm. After hours payments can be left in the drop box located at the south door of the building.
- By mail (cheques only) to the Administration Centre. Cheques should be made out to the Township of Oro-Medonte and the roll number of the property should be written on the cheque.
- Post-dated cheques are accepted and can be dropped off at, or mailed to the Administration Centre.
- Telephone/Internet Banking and ABMs:
- When setting up the Township of Oro-Medonte as a vendor please note that there will be two options, one for water payments and one for tax payments.
- The account number will be the roll number for the property leaving off the last four zeros.
- At the counter of most financial institutions. For this option you will need to bring in your payment stub attached to your bill. Please confirm with the teller whether they are applying the payment to your tax or water account.